Some Golden Rules of Tawheed
1. Allah exists without a beginning and everything else exists with a beginning. Allah is the Creator and everything else is a creation.
2. The Creator does not resemble the creations.
3. Allah is not an object or an image. Allah has no age, size, shape, form, or color.
4. Allah exists without a place or a direction.
5. Whatever you imagine in your mind, Allah is totally different from that!
Nothing is worthy of worship except Allah.
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.