Benefits of Yerba Mate
It is reported that the Pasteur Institute and the Paris Scientific society in 1964 were interested in this healthy source of vitamins and did a thorough study of its properties. The investigators concluded “it is difficult to find a plant in any area of the world equal to [yerba] mate in nutritional value”
1. Yerba mate provides a smooth increase in energy.
2. Yerba mate boosts mental functions of all kinds.
3. Yerba mate is a nutritional powerhouse loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
4. Yerba mate can boost the immune system.
5. Yerba mate tea can help you lose weight.
6. Yerba mate has a long history as a digestive and elimination tonic.
7. Yerba mate can build strong bones, even without exercise.
Drinking yerba mate tea increases bone density, even in people who don’t exercise.
8. Yerba mate helps keep your heart healthy.
Yerba mate is loaded with nutrition that it contains practically all the micronutrients needed to sustain life. (11)
Each serving of mate contains the following vitamins and high concentration of these minerals:
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B5
- vitamin E
Great Diet Aid
- Increases Focus
- Increases Strength, Energy, and Endurance
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Reduces Fatigue
- Contains Antioxidants
- Contains 15 Amino Acids
- Contains 24 Vitamins and Minerals
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Best natural remedy for constipation by softening the fecal mass
- Breaks Down Fat (Lipolytic)
- Balances Sleep Patterns
- Increases Libido
- Delivers Oxygen to the Heart and Lungs During Exercise
- Is a Whole Body Tonic
For a single serving:
Add a teaspoon to a cup
pour a small amount of room temperature water over the tea
Pour hot water (do not boil the water), over tea; let steep at least 3 minutes
Health is invisible wealth.
(The above is for educational purposes and is not intended to be medical advice.)